Sweet Tea Shea Butter Tube
Farmhouse Fresh Sweet Tea Shea Butter Hand Cream
Deeply hydrating, sweetly yours.
Yum! Named one of the "15 Best Dermatologist Approved Hand Creams for Dry Skin" by Women's Health magazine, this Shea Butter whip is a tubeful of refreshment! Soften your hands in mouth-watering delight! Scented like a southern sweet tea with peach, ginger, and white tea – a vibrant juicy treat.
This rich moisturizing cream blends Shea butter with Vitamin E and Omega-6 rich U.S.-Grown non-GMO Soybean oil to calm even the severest of dry skin, without a hint of a greasy feel. The formulation also includes our FarmHouse Fresh®-grown heirloom organic cucumber extract with soothing antioxidants.
- SKIN TYPE: Recommended for normal to dry skin types. Protects against chapping, cracking and roughness. Relieves itching due to dry skin.
- HOW TO USE: Massage onto body after bathing or any time skin feels dry or tight.
- Softens and soothes dry, chapped skin.
- Reduces the look of wrinkles through deep penetration of vitamins A & E, helping improve elasticity and aiding skin in retaining its own moisture.
- Cucumber Extract is rich in vitamin C and caffeic acid, an antioxidant that helps improve skin texture.
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Aloe, Organic Cucumber Extract, and Vitamins A & E.
U.S. FARM HARVESTS:
- FHF farmer-grown Organic Cucumber Extract.
- U.S.-grown & non-GMO Soy Oil.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Water/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum*, Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. *All FarmHouse Fresh® fragrances are phthalate-free.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.