Little But Fierce is on trend with colors and patterns that are popular with parents today. Monkey, elephant, and leopard friends all sport our lovely leopard’s spotted accents. With a Wubbanub, teether, crinkle square, and character blanket, this theme has something for every baby.
What we love:
– Ever popular leopard print in a fresh floral interpretation
– Speaks to 2022 trends with seafoam color mixed with touches of modern pink
– Consistent top selling jungle theme done in a very feminine way
Easy for baby to hold and hard for parents to lose. Mary Meyer’s exclusive license for WubbaNub pacifiers.
WubbaNub with sewn in pacifier, a Mary Meyer exclusive license. A true standalone item – WubbaNub infant pacifiers have become almost a necessity for all new moms. Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier. A truly soothing gift, WubbaNub benefits are many.
– Packaged for gift giving
– Machine washable
– 100% silicone pacifier
– Latex, BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
– All embroidered details
– No pacifier cords or clips
– No beans or pellets
– Recommended for newborns through 6 months
– Not suggested for babies with teeth or in teething stage