Osborne Reef Necklace
This 18” box chain necklace is made from recycled stainless steel. Designed to represent the tires we’re recovering from the Osborne Reef, the tire-shaped pendant is filled with verified 100% crumb rubber from tires that our crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef.
The tire crumb is set into the pendant with our plant-based epoxy resin. The outer edge of the pendant is etched with tire-tread detail and the back with 4ocean branding. Every necklace purchased supports the growth of the Osborne Reef Tire Cleanup and helps protect our coral reefs.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every Osborne Reef Bracelet purchased
- Made with verified 100% crumb rubber from tires that our crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef
- 18” box chain necklace with 2” extender and lobster clasp finish
- Box chain made from 100% recycled stainless steel
- 12mm pendant made from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Plant-based epoxy resin holds tire fragments inside the 95% recycled stainless steel pendant
- Tire-shaped pendant cast with tread detail along the edges and 4ocean branding on the back
- Packaged in a collector’s edition tin
- Matching bracelet sold separately
- The Osborne Reef Jewelry Collection is your chance to own a piece of ocean conservation history and support the growth of an underwater cleanup operation that will help protect our coral reefs.
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)