Owls, foxes, and fairies bring a little magic into the world with this lovely collection. Quiet, neutral, and delightfully soft with lots to engage baby’s senses and imagination.
What we love:
– Like a breath of fresh air, whimsical, fanciful and sweet.
– Woodland, a classic favorite but with a modern twist.
– On trend colors combine for a sophisticated palette.
– Lots of different fabrics and embroidery mean more textures for baby to discover.
Easy for baby to hold and hard for parents to lose. Mary Meyer’s exclusive license for WubbaNub pacifiers.
WubbaNub with sewn in pacifier, a Mary Meyer exclusive license. A true standalone item – WubbaNub infant pacifiers have become almost a necessity for all new moms. Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier. A truly soothing gift, WubbaNub benefits are many.
– Packaged for gift giving
– Machine washable
– 100% silicone pacifier
– Latex, BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
– All embroidered details
– No pacifier cords or clips
– No beans or pellets
– Recommended for newborns through 6 months
– Not suggested for babies with teeth or in teething stage
Pacifier nipple: Wash the nipple before initial use: Place the nipple portion in warm water using a mild liquid soap. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Remove it from heat and pour into a mug. Then place the nipple portion of the WubbaNub into the water for 2 – 4 minutes to sterilize. Allow it to cool and squeeze the nipple to release the excess water inside. Now it’s ready to use!
Plush: WubbaNubs are made lovingly by hand, so hand washing is the best method to preserve quality. It is also machine washable – place the WubbaNub in mesh laundry bag, wash on gentle cycle and allow to air dry. Make sure to wash the nipple before use (see above).
Sterilizer: A moist heat sterilizer unit can also be used with the WubbaNub product.
*Never place the WubbaNub in the dryer, as the heating element can affect the integrity of the silicone pacifier.
*For sanitary reasons, we do not recommend placing the WubbaNub in the dishwasher.